Bona Guaranteed Recoat System
Bona Recoat System Warranty
The Bona Recoat System is the first and only guaranteed recoat system in the industry. This process safely removes all contaminants from the floor preparing it for optimal adhesion of a new coat of Bona Traffic® or Bona Traffic HD™. When the process is followed correctly, Bona’s guarantee will cover the cost of sanding and finishing the floor if the finish doesn’t adhere to the floor.
Bona US, Inc. (“Bona”) warrants that Bona Traffic® or Bona Traffic HD™ (“Product”) will adhere to both pre-finished wood floors and site finished wood floors (“Warranty”). The period of the Warranty is for one year from the date of application. The Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The Warranty only applies to wood flooring that has been finished with a polyurethane based finish.
- The wood floors must be properly prepared following the Bona Recoat System™ and in conjunction with Bona Remover™, Bona Rinse™ and Bona PowerScrubber™.
- Product must be used in accordance with Bona’s most recent published technical data sheet. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure they have the most up to date information found at www.Bona.com or Technical support at 800.872.5515.
- The Warranty does not cover workmanship or application errors, applicator marks, drip marks, heavy spots or any other issue not related to adhesion.
- The Warranty does not cover preexisting adhesion issues.
- Products must be unopened, in the original packaging and used within 12 months of manufacture.
- Failure to follow the procedures described in this document will make the Warranty null and void.
What Bona Will Do
Promptly notify an authorized Bona representative to make a claim. Your claim must confirm that you complied with the requirements set forth in this document (including using the specified products) and must include receipts and other documentation showing your compliance, and you agree to provide other reasonable
claims assistance as requested. Any repair or replacement performed prior to approval by an authorized Bona representative will void the Warranty. If Bona confirms that the damage was covered under the Warranty, then Bona will pay, one time only, to either repair or replace (at Bona’s option) the affected portion of the flooring. This payment will not exceed $1.75 per square foot of affected flooring and this is the extent of Bona’s liability. This payment is the sole and exclusive remedy for any Warranty claim and Bona’s sole and exclusive liability, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE, BONA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND BONA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BONA BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF RECOVERY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BONA’S TOTAL LIABILITY EVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT SET FORTH ABOVE.
Contact Bona technical support
department for job specific
Aurora, CO 80014
Do you have question about Custom Hardwood Flooring? Call with any question you have!
Need A Free Estimate?
Free estimates on all Houston and The Woodlands Wood Floors!